Kansas City BPU awards Hydromax USA a multi-month pilot using Utilis’ satellite scanning technology to accurately find leaks within their water infrastructure.
Using the same satellite technology to look for water on other planets, Kansas BPU will now have the capability of locating network water loss over thousands of square kilometers — all through aerial scans from space. This technology accurately pinpoints leaks within a 100-300 ft. radius, saving significant labor costs associated with finding leaks using today’s current leak detection technology.
How This Technology Benefits Utilities:
- Assesses your entire infrastructure at once, allowing you to align priorities for repair
- Hydromax’s remote monitoring program doesn’t require hardware installation or changes in existing infrastructure
- Assessments can be provided periodically on a monthly or quarterly basis
- The frequency of monitoring can be adjusted to align with budget allocations or to resolve existing leak-repair backlogs
- Cost is significantly less than other traditional acoustic technologies that cover less area and involve expensive hardware and technicians
To learn more about how Hydromax USA can help you pinpoint water loss within your infrastructure, please contact Shane Majetich at (813) 305-6610.