Hydromax USA is a leading national pipeline assessment company. We provide field services for data collection to assess the condition of buried water and wastewater facilities using the newest technologies. This position’s responsibilities involve collecting data, maintaining equipment, and recording observations of pipeline conditions. Proficiency with computers and desire to become certified by national standards is highly desired.
This position offers an excellent long-term opportunity for growth in an expanding national company. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and a professional work environment. Qualified individuals are invited to apply in confidence by completing the contact form at the bottom of this page. Please do not visit or contact any of our offices.
- Desire to work over 40 hours/week (most of the time)
- Must be proficient with computers
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Ideally based between Chandler, IN and Louisville, KY
– Competitive compensation and benefits available
– Healthcare and retirement benefits available
– Long term career growth potential in expanding national company