Hydromax USA is a leading national pipeline assessment company. We provide field services for data collection to assess the condition of buried water and wastewater facilities using the newest technologies. In this position, the candidate must possess a Class B CDL with tanker endorsement, and have good driving record. Experience operating Aquatech, Vactor or Vac-Con preferred, but not required. Any mechanical knowledge a bonus. This position requires someone who takes pride in what they do, as you will be responsible for pre-cleaning pipes to be inspected, taking measurements of manholes, entering sewer manholes, keeping a clean & organized working environment, pre-trip inspections of work trucks, etc. Must be able to maintain and foster a team atmosphere with your managers and colleagues. You will also need to be able to deal with home owners, business owners, city workers and clients on a professional level.
This position offers an excellent long-term opportunity for growth in an expanding national company. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a professional work environment. Qualified individuals are invited to apply in confidence by completing the contact form at the bottom of this page. Please do not visit or contact any of our offices.
- Class B CDL license with Tanker Endorsement
- Experience operating sewer combination truck preferred
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Substantial travel required
- Ideally based between Chandler, IN and Louisville, KY
– Competitive compensation and benefits available
– Healthcare and retirement benefits available
– Long term career growth potential in expanding national company
– An Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)