Laser inspection is an advanced technique for determining the accurate internal surface profile of a pipe or structure. Above the water surface, the laser measures wall loss due to corrosion, ovality and deflection versus design within the pipe. Due to the significant amount of data collected, it is important to understand the client’s needs in order to provide the most accurate and easy-to-interpret report. Laser inspection can be used to determine the following:
- Wall loss due to corrosion
- Lost capacity due to deflection
- Determination of structural shape and cross-sectional areas
- Determination of minimum, median or maximum internal diameters
- Post-rehabilitation verification of lining
HUSA has experience with most laser inspection technologies and can recommend the most appropriate equipment, transport method and inspection technique for any project.
For more information call 877-389-2227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.