Hydromax USA is a leading national pipeline assessment company. We provide field services for data collection to assess the condition of buried water and wastewater facilities using the newest technologies. We have an opportunity open in Louisville, KY. The position’s technical responsibilities involve information analysis and management of flow meter data, manhole inspection data, smoke testing data, CCTV inspections, and pipeline scans.
This position offers an excellent long-term opportunity for growth in an expanding national company. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a professional work environment. Qualified individuals are invited to apply in confidence by completing the contact form at the bottom of this page. Please do not visit or contact any of our offices.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Technical background
- Detail oriented
- Engineering Technician, database, programming (C++, C#, Visual Studio, Visual Basic VB, Python), webmaster, GPS, GIS skills, engineering background, experience in wastewater, water and/or natural gas industries are all pluses
- Based in Louisville, KY metro area
– Competitive compensation and benefits available
– Healthcare and retirement benefits available
– Long term career growth potential in expanding national company
– An Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)